Collecting donations on your WooCommerce website is a great way to raise funds for nonprofits, charities, NGOs, clubs, or any other causes. Contrary to popular belief, donation systems are easy to configure and manage, given that you have the right tools and extensions.
Donation for WooCommerce is the only donation solution that focuses heavily on ongoing, recurring donations right out of the box.
Donation For WooCommerce is a powerful WooCommerce extension that gives you the ability to create fundraising campaigns without charging any transaction fees. Creating donation-based campaigns will enable the extension to add donation products to your WooCommerce inventory.
Easily configure options like donation amount types, limits, and levels.
Donation-based campaigns come with pre-set default options that can be configured on individual choices. These include:
- Amount Type: Define the type of payment (predefined or custom) your form will accept.
- Predefined Value: Set a fixed donation amount for users to select and pay.
- Custom Value: Give users the choice to donate any amount they want.
- Min & Max Amount Limits: Define minimum and maximum limits for donation payments.
- Add Multiple Levels: Add multiple donation amount options in your form.
Make it easy for your customers to donate generously – Donation for WooCommerce features a variety of functions that help you request donations without making it sound like a hassle.
- Accept recurring donations;
- Accept donation amounts in decimal values;
- Round-up the final amount and donate the difference;
- Donation options on shop, product, carts, and checkout page;
- Add donation widget.
Displaying your donation campaign’s goal creates a sense of urgency – Early donators can bring in more people, making it easy for the entire community to cross the finish line together.
Setting your advertising goals and targets is a fundamental stage of any campaign strategy. Donation for WooCommerce’s Goal feature helps you monitor the number of donations collected for a specific campaign and gives you the capability to display these targets to your customers.
Your donation goal can be defined, measured, and displayed in many ways, including total amount collected, percentage completed, number of donations received, number of days left, and unique donor count.
- Display a progress bar to show the collected donation amount in currency value;
- Display the goal progress bar’s value in percentage;
- Define and display the number of donations your campaign should collect before closing;
- Define and display the number of days left in your donation campaign;
- Display a unique donor count on your goal’s progress bar.