WooBeWoo Product Table Pro allows listing your WooCommerce products in a searchable table layout with filters. It’s hugely popular for quick order forms, large product catalogs, restaurant order systems, wholesale layouts, price lists, and more.
Display items in a responsive table, generated automatically, with full control over what’s displayed with no coding required. The WooCommerce product table allows you to add product tables anywhere on your site. To list products in a table, just add them to the table with the help of a sortable and searchable form, select the product properties you would like to display as columns, and add a table on any page via a shortcode.
PRODUCT TABLE FEATURES
- Any content support
The plugin fully supports Name, Thumbnails, Categories, Tags**, Featured, Sales, Price, Date, SKU, Rating, Stock status and Stock quantity, Attributes **, Summary, Short description, Product link, Downloads, Buy button, Custom fields, and taxonomies **
- Online Product Table Builder
Customize each part of a table according to your needs and style.
- Instant Searching, Custom Sorting, Pagination
Improve user experience with fast Filtering, Searching & Sorting options find products faster and easier.
- Add products automatically in one click **In case if you add items using the “Add automatically” option, you won’t need to edit tables: all the new products you add to your shop will be automatically added to the table according to the selected category.
- Table elements
Customize each element in a product table: Caption, Header, Footer, Signature, Fixed Header, Description.
- Product table with variations
The plugin fully supports variable products. Choose whether to include variation dropdowns in the add to cart column or not; list each variation on its table row, or add a ‘Read more’ button linking to the single product page where customers can choose their variations.
- Multi-select add to cart **
Increase sales by allowing customers to add multiple products and variations to their cart directly from your product list page. Use the standard Add to Cart button, multi-select checkboxes, Add All to cart, or all features together. Show or hide the quantity picker so that customers can choose a quantity directly in the product table.
- Product Table design ** and “Buy” button customization **
Play with settings to find your style and make your page unique with a variety of options. Match your tables with your website style: choose colors for every table element, including fonts, borders, and padding. Adjust alignments. Adjust the “Buy” button by customizing the button text, icon type, background type, size, shadow, and more.
- Responsive mode
Keep the nice and proper view of your page, which is adapted to the screen dimensions and is properly displayed on any device. 4 modes are available. Choose which columns to hide when there are too many to fit on the page.
- Compatibility with Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) and Custom Post Type UI **
Create any custom fields for your product image, text, video, link, button, taxonomy, map, etc, and display them as columns and filters in a table.
- Filter category, tags, attributes, price, and custom taxonomy **Product Table has set-in filters for category, tags, attributes, price, and custom taxonomy, which can be added like a drop-down menu above the table with single and multiple select.
- Easy to set up and customize
Create responsive product tables of the selected items automatically without any special skills and publish your product list in a few minutes.
- Select options in the pop-up **Now for products with variations, instead of the “add to cart” button, you will see a button to select options, after clicking it your customers will have a chance to choose variations in a pop-up window. While simple products will keep the familiar “Add to cart” button unchanged.
- Responsive design
- Any content: text and images
- All Products in one table
- Attribute and Category filtering
- Quantities and Multiple add to cart
- Searching, Sorting, Pagination
- Product Table live builder
- Works fine with any WordPress theme
- Table design