Display dynamic content throughout your store based on easy to configure rules and conditions.
Conditional content is designed to allow you to display messages, advertisements, reminders, or other content based on a wide assortment of rules and conditions. It’s great for showing content you need throughout your store when users add specific quantities of items to their cart, when products are in a certain category, when products have certain price ranges, when items are about to run out of stock, and many many more conditions you can think of.
- Display a message on products which are about to go on sale.
- Display a message on products which are about to go out of stock or expire.
- Display messages to specific users or specific user roles.
- Display messages on the cart when certain products are in it.
- Display messages on products when other items have been added to the cart.
- Display messages to users who have already added the product or other products from the same category to their cart. ( A great combination to your hat are these gloves ).
- Display Pricing tables that correlate to Dynamic Pricing rules.
Conditional content is the extension you need to provide a dynamic, customer tailored experience to your shoppers. At the heart of the extension is a detailed rule builder that can be used to construct conditions to control where and when content will display on your store. The rule builder allows you to build conditions for very simple and quick messages, such as a sale on a product category, to very detailed messages involving dozens of pre-defined criteria you can select from.
In addition to providing an easy to use rule builder, a long list of predefined locations is available for you to select from. All the hooks from WooCommerce are available to select from. This allows you to quickly get your content on your site without having to know what all the available filters in WooCommerce are, and where they would actually display the content. For use cases when you need to output the content somewhere not in the predefined list, you can manually enter the filter or use a template tag in your theme directly.