SEO Redirection is a powerful redirect manager to manage 301 redirects, you can build and manage redirects easily for your site,
This plugin is useful if you want to migrating pages from an old website, or are changing the directory of your WordPress website.
New features include:
- Manually add 301, 302, and 307 redirections for a WordPress post
- Supports wild card redirection.
- Fix Crawl Errors (404 & soft 404) in Google Search Console(New)
- WPML Support (WordPress Multi-language integration) (New)
- Import/Export feature (New)
- Adding the last access time & total hits to the redirects list (New)
- Automatically add a 301 redirection when a post’s URL changes
- Redirect posts and pages that published, draft or deleted from it’s edit page directly.
- Advanced control panel to control all functions of the plugin.
- You can redirect folders and all it’s content.
- Full logs for all redirected URLs
- You can use regular expressions in redirections.
- Reflect changes to all links when you move your site or change the domain name.
- All URLs can be redirected, not just ones that don’t exist
- Redirection methods – redirect based upon login status, redirect to random pages, redirect based upon the referrer!
- Friendly GUI and easy to use.
- Apache .htaccess is not required, works entirely inside WordPress
- Redirect index.php, index.html, and index.htm access
- Redirection statistics telling you how many times a redirection has occurred, when it last happened, who tried to do it, and where they found your URL
- (GDPR compliance) You can customise the level of IP information that is collected by our plugin
- You can also import from the “Redirection” Plugin (NEW)