The Divi Theme’s flexibility has made it a staple for web designers looking to be able to accommodate the varied needs of their clients.
One thing I sometimes get asked is whether there is any way to white-label Divi, i.e. is it possible to hide the Divi branding within the WordPress dashboard. This would allow web designers to present a cleaner experience for clients, many of whom may have only limited knowledge of WordPress.
Until now I haven’t had a good answer. However, the hardworking guys at Aspen Grove Studios have just come up with the perfect solution: Divi Ghoster Nulled
Divi Ghoster Features
Some features of Divi Ghoster include:
- Hide evidence of Divi on the dashboard, page builder and page settings, and theme options
- Ability to replace the Divi icon and brand name with your own throughout the WP dashboard
- Automatic updates through the WP plugins page
- Licensed for use on an unlimited number of sites.
- Can be used with plain Divi, or with a Divi child theme.
- Built in login page customizer for styling the WP admin login
- Hide evidence of the plugin being installed
- Now also works on the Extra Theme