Hanta is a Template Kit designed for the website of honey production and organic food store websites. The Kit is not limited to just beekeeping and could easily be adapted to suit a wide range of applications. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor, The modular includes flexible drag & drop UI that allows you to adapt any elements like listing fields, custom taxonomies, page layouts.
### Kit Key Features:
- 2 pages Home unique
- Beekeeping and Honey Shop
- No Coding Knowledge
- No upgrades required
- Header & Footer Builder Included
- One Click Demo Import
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Clear and Clean Layout
- Cross browser compatible
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with most WordPress themes
- Optimized for search engines
### Required Plugins installed with kit :
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
- WooCommerce (optional, for shop functionality)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.