Total Recipe Generator is an extension for Elementor page builder for creating online recipe content with Schema microdata and Nutrition Facts.
With Total Recipe Generator, your online recipe content is organized in proper semantics and hierarchy. This improves your site’s presence in search results and personalized media platforms like Pinterest. The content generated by recipe posts is a mix of Schema micro data, internal links, JSON LD micro data, and required/recommended Meta tags for a “Recipe” content type.
The plugin is shipped as an extension addon for Elementor Page Builder which is available in both free and pro versions.
For theme developers, the plugin supports modification of core template file by copying it inside theme folder. The core files are easy to extend and style. With clean design and well documented code, the plugin offers good scope of creativity and modification for theme developers.
Full feature list
- Clean and minimalist design, WordPress 4.9+ ready
- Shipped as Elementor Page builder addon (Works with both free and paid versions of Elementor)
- Supports page, post and public custom post types
- Pre built recipe templates for import and instant usage
- Drag and drop interface as Elementor Widget
- Pre formatted recipe meta with prep time, cook time, total time, yield, total cost, serving size, cost per serving, etc.
- Auto calculation of total time from prep time and cooking time
- Auto conversion of time into minutes/hour
- Recipe image from featured image or media library
- Recipe image resize on-the-fly with custom dimensions and hard cropping
- Unlimited recipe method instructions within a post
– Recipe method can be reordered with drag and drop functionality
– Organize recipe method in groups
– Auto numbering on recipe method steps (can be disabled from widget settings)
- Built in Nutrition Facts label creator
– 4 Nutrition label styles
– Around 40+ built in nutrients with Standard Daily Values
– Nutrients show only if a value is set by user
– Auto calculation of % DV based on recipe nutrient value as set by user
– The reference for standard daily values (DVs) are taken from Wikipedia
– Built in Meta labels for “Suitable for diet” as multi select list
- Internal links support for Recipe Meta
– Automatically creates link if a category or tag exists in the same name as Recipe Meta
- Custom author name and author URL supported
- Dynamically add recipe ingredients as single item or groups
- Ingredient groups can be reordered with drag and drop facility
- Show/hide recipe name, summary, image, author, date, etc. if your theme already shows these
- elements. The elements are included as Meta data for use in SEO.
- Built in social sharing buttons for recipe content
– Buttons include Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, VKOntakte, Email, Reddit
– Print button included for printing only recipe content
– Sticky social links for mobile (can be disabled from settings)
- Valid and recommended Schema Microdata for Recipe content
– Contains inline schema markup and JSON LD microdata
– Full support for Pinterest rich pins
– Built in support for aggregate rating schema via WP Review plugin
- Inline Advertisement Spots per post and via global settings
- Plugin settings for global advertisement placement, colors and social links
- W3C valid HTML markup for recipe generated content
- For developers, recipe template output can be extended in theme files by copying the template file
- Fully compatible with most standard and premium themes
- Translation ready with sample POT, PO and MO files included
- Supports languages with RTL orientation
- Works on all modern browsers and IE9+
- Step by step documentation guide and installation manual for setting up recipe content
- Professional and dedicated support.