What does it do?
The Terms of Service Field perk allows you to add a new “Terms of Service” field to your Gravity Forms form.
How does it work?
You can add the Terms of Service field to any of your forms just like any other field. There are a few extra options available for this field including HTML support, shortcode support and requiring the user to scroll all the way through your terms of service before agreeing to them.
How do I enable this functionality?
- Go to the Form List page.
- Click the form title or the edit action below the form title to navigate to Form Editor view for the desired form.
- Click the “Advanced Fields” group on the right hand side to expand it.
- Click on the Terms of Service field button. This will add the Terms of Service field to your form.GP Terms of Service Field Button
- Open the field settings for this field and enter your terms into the setting labeled “The Terms”.
- Save your form and preview.
You now have a Terms of Service field ready for action!