Now you can take credit card payments & subscriptions directly from your website even if you are not a programmer!
WP Full Stripe
Full Stripe is a WordPress plugin designed to make it easy for you to accept payments and create subscriptions from your WordPress site. Powered by Stripe, you can embed payment forms into any post or page and take payments directly from your website without making your customers leave for a 3rd party website.
- NEW! Authorize & capture is now supported for one-time payments!
- NEW! You can save customers’ credit card securely, and charge them later!
- Securely take payments from any page or post on your WordPress website
- Any number of payment forms can be embedded into a page or post
- Allow your users to subscribe for recurring payments (ever-running, payment in installments -type) with setup fees and non-standard intervals
- Collect one-time payments for set amount, custom amount, or amount selectable from list
- Customize the forms: add custom fields, style the forms with custom CSS
- Send custom payment emails
- Stripe Checkout style responsive payment forms
- Form shortcode generator added for embedding forms easily into pages and posts (simple copy’n’paste)
- Easily view and manage your received payments, subscribers, plans and more
- The plugin can auto-update to the latest version with the click of a button.
- Fully supported, professionally written and regularly updated software
WP Full Stripe has been fully tested and working on WordPress version 4.0.0+ including the latest version 4.9.8 . The plugin will be updated in the future if WordPress updates any functionality it relies upon. Full Stripe will also work with any theme and you can easily style the forms if you require.
The plugin supports Stripe in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States, plus invite-only preview versions in Brazil, Mexico, and India.