Easy-to-implement and reliable WordPress security with Defender Pro.
Hackers, brute forcers, and malicious bots are no match for Defender’s mighty WordPress security shields and cloaking technology. Arm your sites with:
- Scheduled security scans
- Login protection and masking
- Audit Logging
- Two-factor authentication
- Blocklist monitoring
- Vulnerability reports
- Changed file restore and repair
Defender Pro Features
- Get started blocking the bad guys with the help of these Defender Pro features:
- Scheduled Security ScansConduct regular security scans, notify admins of suspicious activity, and resolve issues in bulk.
- 2-Factor AuthenticationJoin millions who safeguard their accounts with two-factor authentication. Activate 2FA to protect your account with both your password and phone.
- Audit LoggingTired of mysterious breakages or slowness on your site? Keep detailed logs of every user action with the Audit Log feature.
- Instant Email AlertsNever be left in the dark, with customized reports and automated email notifications about your security.
- IP LockoutBrute force attacks are no match for Defender’s IP Lockout system. Protect your site with manual and automatic IP ban, and allowlist control.
- Login MaskingBetter secure your default login URL. Make it tougher for bots to find your login screen with a unique slug.
- Brute Force ProtectionBrute force attacks are no match for Defender. Permanently ban IP’s or trigger a timed lockout after a set number of failed login attempts.
- Vulnerability ReportsBe notified when there’s a security issue or problem. Defender runs surveillance and sends notifications with the information that matters.
- White Label SecurityRebrand Defender’s security powers and replace with your own logo with the WPMU DEV dashboard plugin.
- Defender ConfigsAutomatically apply your security settings to connected Hub sites, or manually export / import configs to any site.
- RecommendationsHarden your site’s security in one click with Defender’s security recommendations.
- Security HeadersAdd an extra layer of defense and protect against common attacks like: XSS, code injection, and more.
- Google reCAPTCHAAdd reCAPTCHA to your login, registration, and password reset pages to help protect from fraud and abuse.
- Pwned Password CheckEntered passwords are checked against public database breach records.
- Force Password ResetForce all users with selected roles to reset their password if you suspect a possible data breach on your site.