Youtubomatic Automatic Post Generator and YouTube Auto Poster Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge YouTube To WordPress and WordPress To YouTube post importer plugin that is ideal for auto blogging and automatic YouTube post publishing. It uses the YouTube native PHP API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
Content generated by this plugin, thanks to it’s ground breaking methods, is automatically considered as unique in term of SEO, by search engine bots.
It also can be used to automatically publish YouTube videos every time you publish a new post to your blog (that contains a valid link to a video file, which will be automatically uploaded).
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Predefined set of keywords
Other plugin features:
- Post automatically to your YouTube channel, each time you publish a post containing a video on your blog (does not support posting to YouTube user accounts, only to YouTube channels)
- v2.5.3 update: Ability to make screenshots of social posts, and embed them directly into generated posts – Video tutorial
- v2.4.9 update: Ability to save YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch, Dailymotion or Facebook videos locally on your server – Video tutorial
- v2.4.0 update: Ability to import videos from playlists or videos related to a specific video ID – Video tutorial
- v2.3.6 update: Ability to shorten outgoing (post source) links (and monetize them), using Shorte.st link shortener service – example of shortened link
- v2.3.3 update: Added the ability to import video captions in generated post’s content – video tutorial
- v2.2.5 update: Added the ability to display a custom image ad, before playing embedded videos – video tutorial
- v1.9 update: added a new feature: simply link a YouTube, Twitch, DailyMotion, Facebook or Vimeo video in your content and it will be uploaded to your channel automatically (you must enable this feature in plugin’s settings)!
- wide range of video search options: search for live broadcasts, search for ‘YouTube Shows’, turn on/off safe search, search in a specific region or by a specific language, search videos with captions, search only for HD videos, search for large resolution videos, search for long/short videos, search for movies, search based on video license, modify search order, and much more!
- Automatic YouTube video generator every time you publish a new post to WordPress containing a valid link to a video file
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – built-in, The Best Spinner, SpinRewriter, WordAI and others – great SEO value!
- publish video to YouTube, with the click of a button
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- grab videos localized by address or coordinates
- select source language
- generate post or page
- YouTube video player customizations: width, height, theme color, show captions, video controls, allow full screen, loop video, auto start video, select player language and much more
- shortcode for including a video embedded in a post, shortcode to display a list of searched videos by keyword, shortcode to display videos from a specific channel, shortcode to display videos from a playlist
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- import comments from the YouTube video directly to your generated blog post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- YouTube meta tags inclusion for the entire blog
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content