Brainy Filter Ultimate for OC2 & OC3
Brainy Filter looks beautifully and works on different devices. There is a high-grade HTML/CSS code that is easy to adapt to any custom design. The filter has been tested on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices. The filter works with responsive themes.
Back-end (User: demo, Password: demo)
Brainy Filter User Guide
- Make sure that the version of the Brainy Filter module you have is compatible with the OpenCart version you use.
- Install the Brainy Filter module zip-file through the Extension Installer section of your OpenCart. If during the installation you face an error (usually due to lack of write permissions on the server) unzip the module file and copy the content of the upload folder into the root of your OpenCart site.
- Go to the Extensions section (the Modules section if it’s OpenCart 2.3 or later), find Brainy Filter in the list of extensions and click on the “Install” icon.
- Open the filter control panel and make sure the default Brainy Filter layout has been automatically created (the Module Instances main menu item). If the default layout hasn’t been created double check that you are using the correct version of the extension that suits your OpenCart and try to re-install.
- Create an instance for the layout you need (Categories, Manufacturers, etc.).
- Update modifications in the Modifications section of your OpenCart.
Download Opencart Brainy Filter Ultimate OC2 / Most advanced & elegant filter2022-10-09