Scisco is a Questions&Answers WordPress theme specially designed for online communities. Create a full-featured Q&A network similar to StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers or Quora with ease. Users are able to ask question, answer questions, get reputation points, like/dislike answers, create front-end profiles, send private messages to each other, follow other users and their activities and much more…
Scisco is not just a Question&Answers theme. It is also a fully functional job board theme. Allow your site members to create a job directory and to browse jobs by filters easily. Scisco is fully compatible with WooCommerce. This means you can create a fully functional online shop and sell anything you like from your website.
LOGIN TO THE DEMO SITE
- Fully responsive, modern and clean design
- Customizer: Rich set of customization options allows you to customize your theme with ease (Fonts, colors, layouts etc.).
- Fully compatible with the most popular WordPress page builder plugin. Scisco comes with 10 custom Elementor widgets (Alert, Ask Question form, Button, Post Carousel, Flip Box, Advanced Heading, Icon Box, Masonry Grid, Questions, User Carousel).
- All you need to create a full-featured Q&A website (Front-end ask question form, Vote and Select Best Answer, Reputation Points, Notification Menu, Emails and Web Push Notifications, Ability to Follow Questions / Answers / Users, Featured/Closed Questions, Flag/report questions and answers to moderator and much more…).
- Solved Question & Best Answer: Users can mark their questions as solved and select the best answer. This is a great feature specifically if you are using the theme as a support forum.
- Reputation Points: Built-in reputation system allow the users earn points from their activities on your website.
- Private Messaging: Allows your site members to send private messages to each other.
- Follow User: Users can follow each other and view latest activities from their friends on a Facebook-like wall.
- Frontend user profile and login page. Avatar, header image, social media icons, age, gender, location information, biography, resume and much more. Users can sign up, login, edit their profile all without ever seeing the back-end of WordPress.
- Verified Users: This feature allows you to manually verify users from the profile edit screen. Verified members have a twitter-like “verified” badge displayed on the front-end.
- User Directory: Create a user directory to allow your members to find each other easily.
- Job Directory: Allow your site members to submit new jobs from front-end and to browse jobs by filters easily.
- Live Search: Your site members will find the results they are looking for before they finish typing their query.
- User Blogs: Give your members the ability to create blog posts and send them to the review from front-end.
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce. Create an online shop in minutes.
- RTL Ready.
- Made with SEO and Speed in mind.
- Made with Bootstrap 4.
- Various blog and shop layouts.
- Fast CSS masonry grid layouts.
- Author Box
- Compatible with MailChimp for WordPress. Subscribe your WordPress site visitors to your MailChimp lists, with ease.
- Compatible with Contact Form 7 plugin. Contact Form 7 is one of the most popular plugins for easily creating forms for your WordPress site.
- Clean, developer friendly code.
- One click demo import.
- Translation ready. Language file (.pot) is included.
- Extensive help documentation.
- Cross Browser Support.
- and much more…